During this Precision Medicine Forum session, the panelists spoke about the impact Covid-19 has had on cancer treatment and screening. Main discussions points covered:
- Quantifying the impact of COVID-19 on cancer screening, tests, and treatments
- Creating a safe environment for cancer patients as we emerge from lock-down:
- rebuilding trust and encouraging people to seek help
- managing treatment for international patients
- Ramping up screening and effectively clearing the backlog
- Developing a strategy to increase hospital testing capacity, increase turn-around times, and prioritise effectively
- Assessing the collateral damage to cancer patients due to global pandemics
- What lessons have we learned and how can these be applied to future localised restrictions and pandemics?
Watch the full discussion by clicking on the button below.
register for future sessions at – precisionmedicineforum.com/our-conferences/virtual-panel-series/online-events/